1.2 In the framework of browsing the website and / or the activity and interaction with the company’s representatives, it may be that you will provide Rapid Image with various types of personal information.
1.4 The document is written in the masculine gender only for the sake of convenience, but applies to both genders alike.
2.2 “The Law” – the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981
2.3 “Information” – means personal information and anonymous information, together or separately.
2.4 “Personal information” – means any data or information that you provide to the company that operates a service / sales center, which identifies or allows you to be personally identified (such as your name, your email address, your I.D. number, your means of payment, etc.), and any information that constitutes “information” and / or “sensitive information” as defined in the law.
2.5 “Anonymous information” – means statistical, and / or aggregate information that does not identify or allow the user to be personally identified (such as the number of visitors to the site on a particular day, the average length of stay on the page, etc.).
- While browsing the site and when contacting the company, it may be that you will provide the company and / or that the company will collect about you, certain information regarding your activity on the site, your connections with the company and the uses you make of the site and / or the company’s services.
- All the information will be kept in a computerized database for the purposes of operation, supply and development of the company’s services: service improvement; charging; customer relations; messaging; customer service, credit checks and marketing.
- In order to protect your data, the company may require you to provide it with information that makes it possible to identify you, such as your ID number and information regarding the means of payment you provided for payment for services you purchased.
- You do not have any legal obligation to provide information to the company and the information is provided of your own free will, but refraining from providing the information will prevent the company from providing you with certain services, in whole or in part. For example, if you do not provide us with your contact information in the contact form, we will not be able to get back to you regarding your request.
- The Company, its employees, agents and those acting on its behalf will not disclose lists and documents in which your name and address are listed or any other information concerning you.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company is permitted to transfer your details and information about you to third parties, including any corporation affiliated with the Company, including subsidiaries and / or companies that have ownership relationships with the Company. All this for the same purposes and uses as the company itself is permitted to do, and in each of the following cases:
(1) providing the customer’s details to a third party in order to collect funds due to the company for the company’s services and in accordance with the terms of the contract, provided that the transferred information is necessary to collect funds and keeping accounts, and the third party to whom the information was transferred undertook to maintain the customer’s privacy, as stated in this section;
(2) transferring your details to another according to the authority of law;
(3) for the purpose of providing the information to you or an authorized person on your behalf, at your request, lists, documents and information as stated in this section above that relate only to you;
(4) contact you from time to time with marketing offers of the Company (sometimes even in collaboration with third parties) (hereinafter: “the Messaging”), subject to the provisions of any law and as long as you do not request to stop messaging you, in writing, as set forth below;
(5) to prevent fraud;
(6) for the purpose of processing data collected by the Company or anyone on its behalf;
(7) for the purpose of the proper supply of the Company’s services.
- Your contact information, which appears in the company’s systems, will be used for the purpose of sending information and / or updates and / or any advertising / marketing material regarding the company’s services. All this in all means of communication, including by e-mail, your regular address which you provided to the company, as well as by phone, automatic dialing system, facsimile, SMS, etc.
- If you are not interested in the advertising material, as specified above, you may notify the Company in writing, of your refusal to accept it in one of the following ways: (1) by telephone; (2) by registered mail according to the address of the company; (3) By e-mail, all this within 14 days from the date of the contract. You will be able to request to stop sending the advertising / marketing material at any stage, as well as by any other means provided to you in any e-mail and / or SMS message (messages you receive from the company). The company undertakes to act within 14 days of receiving the notice.
- The Company may from time to time record its customer conversations with the Company’s Service and Support Center in order to learn lessons and improve the Service, and in cases where disputes arise between you or anyone on your behalf and the Company, use of the Site constitutes consent to lawful use of these recordings.
- After canceling the contract with the company for any reason, the company will use the information that identifies you personally only for the purposes of accounting, defense against claims, and response to authorities by law. Without derogating from the terms of the engagement in this document.
- You are entitled to review the personal information held about you in the company’s database(s), as it is stored, to request to correct the information or delete it by sending a request to the company at email: email@example.com. We will act to fulfill your request according to that which is required by law. However, personal information required by the Company for the purpose of continuing to conduct its business and / or necessary for the purpose of a legitimate purpose such as defending against claims (and everything, to the extent necessary) will continue to be retained by the Company for the length of time required by law.
- Contact us